Bachelor of Accounting, Certificate in the Theory of Accounting (CTA), registered Chartered Accountant (South Africa), Bachelor of Science (Agriculture Production), Bachelor of Science (Honours) Agricultural Economics
Managerial courses: Master class in hedging, Harvard Business School’s negotiation and decision making, Mergers and acquisitions – London Business School
- He has extensive experience in expense management, strategic financial planning, budgeting & forecasting, business & control performance and management & analysis as well as risk management in grain trading and handling. Mauritz gained in-depth experience of the soft commodity markets as part of a management team responsible for a storage and trading business.
- Mauritz has extensive experience as a financial executive for large multinational organisations. He has been involved in agricultural businesses as an agricultural economist and financial manager for more than 20 years and has successfully operationalised numerous ventures on the African continent.
- Areas of expertise: Mauritz has extensive experience as a financial executive in large organisations. He has been involved in agricultural businesses as an agricultural economist and financial manager for more than 20 years.
- He has established business entities in Angola, Brazil and Mozambique and has extensive experience in the dairy, fertilizer and grain trading and handling industries.
- Mauritz has held amongst others the following positions:
- Financial Director of Sturruck and Robson Group
- Assistant GM: Finance & Administration Grainlink (Senwes Group)
- Financial Manager – Omnia International Operations
- Agricultural Economist – Clover SA