Bachelor of Accounting, Honours degree in Accounting, registered Chartered Accountant (South Africa), Certificate in Project Administration, Commercial Farmer
Pieter was a project leader with the Deloitte Africa Agribusiness Unit (DAAU) and co-owner and managing director of an extensive pineapple, cattle and game farm and also had interests in an eco-tourism venture
- Pieter has extensive experience in Financial and Agricultural Risk Management, Company and Asset Valuations, Audit Support and Computerised Operational Services, Production Planning and Feasibility Studies in Agriculture across Africa.
- Pieter was the project leader on many strategic interventions in Africa for amongst others, Land O’Lakes, Bayer, Syngenta and Barclays Africa.
- Pieter is also a Specialist Advisor in the animal and subtropical fruit sectors
- He has held amongst others the positions of chairman of the Hluhluwe Queen Pineapple Marketing Association as well as the Hluhluwe Farmers Association.
- He is the lead director of the Afrilogic Unit.